Statement of Mandate
The role of the Human Resources Department is to serve Columbia Memorial Hospital by developing and implementing policies, services, and procedures, which will:
- Attract and retain excellent employees,
- Promote effective management practices,
- Insuring implementation and adherence by all employees to public policy and law,
- Fostering a safe, productive, and conducive work environment for all employees,
- Insuring the current benefits package is based on the needs of the Hospital and employees,
- Establish and maintain effective labor relations program.
We are committed to the achievement of the Hospital Mission through serving the Hospital community and fostering a culture where dedication to excellence and positive working relations is paramount.
For more information please feel free to contact:
Director: (518) 828-8331
Human Resources Generalist: (518) 828-8354
Coordinator of Human Resources Services: (518) 828-8375